Willumsen Foged posted an update 1 week, 4 days ago ·
Digital media has developed and Google reported that 2015 marks 4 seasons that web searches done on cellular devices have surpassed desktop searches in 10 countries!
Mobile is growing so rapidly that it is currently the leading digital platform for media consumption. 62% of total digital media activity comes from tablets and smartphones combined, 54% of these activity is produced by apps alone, according to Comscore.
As of April 21, 2015, Yahoo is now indexing mobile apps, that enables them to rank looking engine results. Browse the SearchEngineLand article about app search engine ranking. Simply what does this all mean to suit your needs and your business? You need a mobile app!
Consider some of the good things about owning an app to your business?
As mobile marketing continues to grow, increasingly more companies are hopping about the mobile app bandwagon to get in touch with "on-the-go" consumers, drive increased traffic, generate repeat business, increase sales through better product promotion, and above all, be around with their customers, on their own cellular phones, 24?7.
Owning an app for your business takes marketing efforts to a completely new level. Apps aren’t just for huge brands like Amazon, eBay and Wal-mart anymore. Medium and small businesses are now upping their marketing strategies and expanding their customer reach with mobile apps.
Today’s technology has provided us the entire world at our fingertips! Cell phones have rendered pay phones and many landlines obsolete since we may take them with us wherever we go. That provides businesses a massive marketing advantage. Consider the huge benefits a mobile app offers your business plus your customers:
1. Reinforces your brand
2. Increases your visibility and accessibility on cellular phones
3. Builds relationships and loyalty along with your customers
4. Generates repeat business with app tools like coupons and loyalty cards
5. Enhances social network strategies
6. Connects you with "on-the-go" consumers
7. Increases sales with push notifications
8. Your products/services are typically available to your visitors 24?7
9. One touch usage of your contact information
10. Provide directions for your location anywhere your customers are
11. Fast appointment setting on your customers
12. An app is more easy to get at and loads quicker than an online site
13. Increase customer engagement and offer value
14. Customers have quick access on your social networking posts
15. Differentiate themselves from your competitors
Why a Mobile App surpasses an online site
Main point here: An app loads and operates faster! It takes only another to launch whereas a website usually takes significantly longer, particularly if the mobile user has bad reception. Mobile optimized websites serve an important business purpose, but they usually do not replace the requirement of apps. Consider a side-by-side comparison:
• Mobile apps present you with almost immediate access on the content you’ll need, websites don’t
• Mobile apps appear in the app stores, websites don’t
• Mobile phone applications will keep your company in direct exposure to your visitors through push notifications, websites don’t
• Mobile phone applications are invariably visible about the desltop of the mobile device, websites are not always visible
Can you start to see the souped up that mobile marketing apps are offering? With features like push notifications, it is possible to instantly reach your customers with significantly less time and energy than snail mailing sales ads, let alone, a lot less advertising costs. Though the biggest benefit a mobile app is offering your small business is return.
click to read more.